H.E. Sultan Bin Rashed Al Dhaheri together with two partners and a staff of 8 persons founded Sultaco in 1968. During 1988, Sultaco became 100% locally owned by Mr. Al Dhaheri and has since continued with its growth program.
The company currently employs around 180 people and has state of the art offices, luxurious showrooms and warehouses in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Al Ain, with the Head Office located in Abu Dhabi.
Sultaco has built an impeccable reputation for quality and distinctive service and a name that one is proud to be associated with, representing more than 30 internationally renowned brands.
From a simple beginning, Sultaco has grown to a strong and versatile company with an infrastructure to support the local market demand of:
• Bathroom Fixtures and Accessories (Supply only)
• Domestic Kitchen (Design, Supply and Installation)
• Industrial Kitchen and Laundry Equipment (Design, Supply and Installation)
• Surfaces (Resilient, Laminate, Carpet Tiles) (Supply and Installation)
• Surfaces (Ceramic) (Supply only)
• Ironmongery (Supply only)
• Waterproofing (Supply only)
Products supplied for all divisions comply with American / European norms and standards as well as ESMA, ESTIDAMA and Dubai Green Building requirements.
Sultaco has an exhaustive list of illustrious projects and achievements to its credit. Having reputed and leading names of the industry together with the technical backup make quality and service a way of life at Sultaco.